The Brethren Heritage Association is charged with maintaining and preserving the Brethren Heritage Museum.
The museum compound is located on the corner of Cart Avenue and Amick Street in Brethren 49619, on the northwest side of Lake Eleanor. The buildings were constructed around the 1930s. Exhibits are available in three buildings: The original museum building, formerly the store at Christy’s Landing east of Brethren, The Tool Shed featuring lumbering equipment and early Brethren
memorabilia and The Cabin, representing a typical home in the early 1900’s. The Brethren Heritage Association is celebrating its
25th anniversary this year.
The museum complex is open on Saturdays – 1:00p - 4:00p.
For more information or to schedule a tour, please call: